There are several types of people who can make you grow. Everyone's personality differences are not an obstacle to self-improvement, as long as all parties share kindness and spread positive energy. Therefore, be smart in choosing a friendly environment.
Having lots of friends is fun, but don't be careless in establishing closeness. Because the influence of the environment also plays a big role in the process of self-development that you are living. Here are some types of people who can make you grow!
1. People who have independenceIndependence is a trait that you need to have. For those who are practicing building this trait, surround yourself with independent people living their lives because you can learn the pattern of life and its characteristics.
Thus, the process of developing yourself is progressing. You can be a person who doesn't always rely on others and is able to withstand challenges. Over time, the more you interact with independent people, the more mentally tough you will become.
2. People who are happy to be invited to discussSharing stories, ideas to experiences, then discussing them is an activity that can make you progress and develop. Therefore, if you find a friend who is always happy to discuss, then keep it.
When communication is effective, the relationship becomes more intimate. So, the things you discuss will definitely be broader and deeper. So, you can add to the knowledge and insight gained from the people around you.
3. Having wisdom in dealing with various thingsMature and wise people become the most comfortable place to share feelings. Close friends with such a person can improve the quality of yourself that you have. Overcoming self-conditions that are sometimes stable and can also decline. If you feel you can't do it yourself, then you need the presence of another person who can help you fix everything.
Knowing and establishing closeness with wise people, you will be able to learn about wisdom from him. Surely he will be happy to share his knowledge and be able to teach you in ways that are also wise and easy to understand.
4. People who respect differencesDifferences are not things that always cause division if mutual respect is upheld. So, the next type of people who can make you grow even more are those who can appreciate all kinds of differences, be it attitudes, mindsets, ways of life, or backgrounds.
Almost everyone likes to be appreciated and respected. When mutual respect is the main thing in a relationship, a good impact will be felt together. Tranquility, peace and good cooperation can also be built. Everyone allows each other to freely express themselves, as long as it doesn't violate the rules and offend.
5. People who are optimisticObstacles and obstacles in life are a means to the next grade level. Approach people who can still have a good view of everything that happens so that you can be optimistic like him. Don't give up easily when you fail; stay motivated to try again.
If you are surrounded by people who are optimistic about living your day, then you will always have good hopes for the future. So, just fight harder and smarter to achieve success. Making friends with optimistic people makes you accustomed to thinking positively about everything and not giving up on circumstances when you experience failure.
Surround yourself with people who can make you grow. The future is bright, not only because of intelligence but also social support. One of them is about the character of the people around you.
If the people around you are positive and eager to progress and develop, you will be more motivated to do the same. The process of self-development needs to be continued because, in the midst of the times, changes will continue.
If you are growing, you will not be overwhelmed when you have to face many changes because self-ability is increasing along with efforts to develop yourself. To support its success, you need to recognize the five types of people above and don't hesitate to approach them. The character of the people who surround you is very influential in improving the quality of yourself and your life.